The 32ET is a versatile, heavy-duty, easy-to-use, tractor feed, Direct or Thermal Transfer printer.
The 32ET printer offers a very user-friendly and compact design.
The 32ET has an internal tractor assembly and straight media path, providing the user secure, reliable media handling and jam free print production.
Handling media widths of up to 9.4 inches wide and with a quick 3 seconds to print the first page, the 32ET is perfectly suited for decentralized, network-based environments, supporting industries such as logistics, barcode production, address labels for mailing, pressure sensitive label applications, distribution and warehouse applications.
32ET Specs PDF
In Operation Video
- 32 pages per minute (letter), first page to print within 3 seconds
- Tractor feed media handling, for worry free printing
- Processing of complex data streams at full engine speed, utilizing our state-of-the-art MPC (Microplex Print Controller)
- 10BaseT/100BaseT Ethernet, Parallel and USB Interfaces
- Optional: Media Cutter and Automated Media Stacker
- Available with over 170 internal fonts and over 19 resident barcodes, including USPS IMB (Intelligent Mail Barcode)!
Emulations: Over 21 print languages offered including,
PCL 5e (HP Laser Jet 4), EPL, Datamax, ZPLII, TIFF,
IGP, PGL, Code V, Epson FX-80, IPDS / AFP/ SCS, etc.
- Feeder / Stacker: Continuous, automated, stacking of forms
up to 3,000 pages. (Note: Availability to be announced)
- Media Sensor: for reading backside media markings
- Cutter: Single page or between Job cutting
- Status-out: provides notice of each correctly printed page via
- SPS-Control: integration of the printer into production line is
possible and is controlled by SPS interface
||32ET and 32T
||Thermal transfer and Direct thermal
(flat thermal head technology)
||up to 32 pages per minute (Letter, 11” length)
2”, 3”, 4”, 5”, 6” ips (inches / second)
Thermal Transfer, up to 150,000 feet
Direct Thermal, up to 90,000 feet.
||maximum 300 x 300 dpi (11.81 dots / mm)
||100V – 240V (-10%+6%), 1.6 – 3.2amps, 50/60Hz
||Power Save mode: <40 dBA
Standby mode: <45 dBA
Operating: <50 dBA
||(W x D x H)
15.5” (395 mm) x 16.3” (415 mm) x 10.2” (260 mm)
||39.6 lbs. (18 kg), (without Cutter)
||min. 4.3 inch (110mm), max. 9.4 inch (240mm)
with Cutter, max. 9 inch (228mm)
|| Printable area: max. 8.6 inch (219mm)
||Continuous forms / media with tractor pin holes-32ET standard
||min. 0.0055 inch (0.14mm), max. 0.01 inch (0.25mm)
||UPC A, UPC E, Code 39, USPS Postnet and Intelligent
Mail Barcode (Planet Code, 4-State), EAN 8, EAN 8+ Add-on, EAN
128 (code 128), EAN 13, EAN 13+ Add-on, MSI, 2/5 2-stroke
Datalogic, 2/5 3-stroke Matrix, 2/5 5-stroke Industry, Codabar,
USD5, Kix and many more!
||PDF 417, Datamatrix, UPS-Maxicode and more!
||HP-LaserJet (PCL5e), EPL, ZPLII, Datamax,IBM
Proprinter, Epson FX-80, MICROPLEX IDOL, TIFF
||IBM AFP / IPDS, IBM SCS, Printronix IGP, QMS
Magnum Code V, Tally MT6xx, Kyocera Prescribe, Printronix
VGL/PGL, Printronix Lineprinter+, Oasys Express, DEC LN03+,
Tektronix 4010/4014, HPGL (7475 A), TIFF (CCITT group 4), Bull
MP6090, Fargo, Diablo 630, Xerox XES
||10 / 100 base-T Ethernet (TCP/IP), USB,
RS232 Serial, IEEE 1284 and Centronics Parallel