Microplex LogiJet T4 Thermal Printer
4 Inch Label Printing
Microplex's LogiJet T4 is the only multi-mode thermal label LaserJet compatible printer that prints full speed directly from Microsoft Windows®, SAP/R3®, Oracle®, JD Edwards®, Peoplesoft®, Unix® and other applications without additional software.
Intelligent barcode generation within the LogiJet T4 controller, RIPS (Raster Image Processing) printable barcodes, including generating start/stop commands, and the associated check sum thereby minimizing data traffic on your network.
LogiJet T4 Direct thermal printing permits the use of heat activated thermal papers and films but requires no ribbon. Print color is limited to black. Direct thermal printing labels is normally for items stored away from heat, sunlight, and the label shelf life is less than 1 year. Your primary benefit is an overall lower cost since a ribbon is not required.
So which multi-mode do you really need? Direct Thermal or Thermal Transfer printing?
- Will you ever need to print labels in colors other than black?
- Do labels need to be scanned or have a shelf-life of over 1 year?
- Are you printing high density bar codes (i.e. limited space)?
- These labels will be subjected to heat or sunlight?
- Printing on a variety of different substrates (i.e. papers, films and foils)?
If you answer yes to any of these questions you need to use Thermal Transfer printing.
LogiJet T4 PDF
- LaserJet PCL5e®, JetCAPS® emulation and 100% Microsoft Windows® compatibility
- Robust Metal Case suited for rough industrial usage
- Speed - 4 inch Model at 6 IPS (inches per second)
- Microplex Printer Controller - processing of complex data streams at full engine speed, utilizing our state-of-the-art MPC
- Memory 64 MB Ram with 16 MB Flash memory
- Extensive Font and Barcode - available with over 170 internal fonts and over 19 resident barcodes, including USPS IMB (Intelligent Mail Barcode)
- Cutter: auto cut-off each label
- Internal Re-winder w/Label Dispenser (peel-off)
- External label roll holder for 10" (250 mm) OD label rolls, external label re-winder
- Integrated form management up to 12 MB flash for forms and fonts inside the printer
- Status-out: provides notice of each correctly printed page via
- SPS-Control: integration of the printer into production lines possible controlled by SPS interface
- Integrated RFID reader
||Thermal transfer and Direct thermal
(flat thermal head technology)
||up to 6 IPS inches per second (150 mm/s)
|| Thermal Transfer, up to 150,000 feet
Direct Thermal, up to 90,000 feet
||maximum 300 dpi x 300 dpi (12 dots / mm)
||MPC 6.x with Intel XScale PXA 255 (200 MHz RISC processor)
||41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C) Humidity 30-85% Non-Condensing
||(W x D x H)
10.78 inch (274 mm) x 20.15” (512 mm) x 11.46” (291 mm)
||33 lbs. (15 kg)
||wax ribbon, wax-resin or pure resin ribbon - maximum length 1476 feet (450 meters)
||roll diameter maximum 3 inch (76 mm)
|| core diameter 1 inch (25.4 mm)
||auto coat inside and coat outside also possible
|| 1.18 inch (30 mm) minimum - 4.33 inch (110 mm) maximum
|Media Handling (Roll or Fan Fold)
||maximum width 4.65 inch (118 mm)
||printable area 4.17 inch (106mm)
||die-cut, continuous direct or thermal transfer, labels, synthetics, and tag stock with or without black mark, gap, or notch
||min. 0.003 inch (0.06 mm), max. 0.01 inch (0.25 mm)
||core diameter 1.5 inch (38.1 mm) - 3 inch (76.2 mm)
roll diameter maximum 8 inch (203 mm)
||UPC A, UPC E, Code 39, USPS Postnet and Intelligent
Mail Barcode (Planet Code, 4-State), EAN 8, EAN 8+ Add-on, EAN
128 (code 128), EAN 13, EAN 13+ Add-on, MSI, 2/5 2-stroke
Datalogic, 2/5 3-stroke Matrix, 2/5 5-stroke Industry, Codabar,
USD5, Kix and many more!
||PDF 417, Datamatrix, UPS-Maxicode and more!
||HP-LaserJet (PCL5e), EPL, Zebra ZPLII, Datamax, IBM
Proprinter, JetCAPS (HP, SAP)
||IBM AFP / IPDS, IBM SCS, Printronix IGP, QMS
Magnum Code V, Tally MT6xx, Kyocera Prescribe, Printronix
VGL/PGL, Printronix Lineprinter+, Oasys Express, DEC LN03+,
Tektronix 4010/4014, HPGL (7475 A), TIFF (CCITT group 4), Bull
MP6090, Fargo, Diablo 630, Xerox XES
||10 / 100 base-T Ethernet (TCP/IP), USB,
RS232 Serial, IEEE 1284 and Centronics Parallel
with up to 4 Virtual Printer Configurations